Hello Campers! It's time to get spooky! Welcome to the LoseIt Fall 2019 Challenge!
Together we will be trying to stay alive during an 8 week stay at Camp Crystal Lake!
Your hosts this round will be u/lxgo and u/Halestorm101312
This challenge is a team-based competition that will last for 8 weeks during which you set a weight-loss goal and then weigh in weekly, working to be at or beyond that goal by the end of the challenge. There will be a new post every Friday with Links/Instructions for each week's activities. Your teams subreddits/discords will also have all the information you need.
This week is focused on getting you signed up and onto your teams .
Next week we begin the major challenge goal of staying alive at camp as well as some smaller ones! There's a lot of info in this post, we'll get more into this next week.
Step 1 – Sign up
Sign Up Here!
NOTE: You will be randomly assigned to a team following the submission of your sign up form. Do not ask to be assigned to a particular team. ALSO NOTE if you accidentally sign up more than once please follow your first entry. The duplicates will be removed.
Step 2 – Visit the Challenge Tracker to find your team!
Challenge Tracker Here!
NOTE: The team assigner runs every 5 minutes. If your team is blank, just wait a moment. It will refresh in real time on desktop, but you may have to refresh the spreadsheet on mobile to see the changes.
Note 2: Do not request edit access to the tracker. Please contact one of your captains with any errors that need to be corrected
Step 3 – Join our new subreddit to find your team's discord
Please join our new subreddit r/LoseitChallenges to find your team’s discord.
NOTE: Joining your team discord isn’t mandatory but it should be noted that being active with your team keeps participation up and might be that extra little push you need to keep you going. It could be the difference between an 8 week grind or 8 weeks of fun and support to lose the weight you want.
- Cabin Sanderson – Captains: /u/snaxolotll & /u/nervousloser
- Cabin…in the Woods – Captains: /u/sweetpsd & /u/coffeekeepsmerolling & /u/captaingan
- Cabin Hellhound – Captains: /u/lxgo & /u/wymaness & /u/stubbytuna
- Cabin Poltergeist – Captains: /u/Batmanbyday & /u/Fit4themtn & /u/Halestorm101312
- Cabin Hannibal Lecter – Captains: /u/capitulum & /u/nukaprincess
- Cabin Ghost – Captains: /u/ZeAltHealthAcct & /u/Unconcernedlion & /u/Suzi_Pants
- Cabin Samhain – Captains: /u/420spirit9 & /u/martin3eh
- Cabin Winchester (Shaun of the Dead) – /u/Cadamar & /u/ravenclawedo1
NOTE: Each week begins on a Friday, so you will have until the following Friday at 9am EST (when the next week is posted) to complete your weigh-in. You can weigh in multiple times during the week but only your most recent entry will be recorded on the tracker.
- September 27th – Signups open
- October 4th – Week 0, Establish challenge goals, signups open through end of week
- October 11th – Week 1, Head to Head battles begin, Signups are closed
- October 18th – Week 2
- October 25th – Week 3
- November 1st- Week 4
- November 8th – Week 5
- November 15th – Week 6
- November 22nd – Week 7, Last Head to Head Battle
- November 29th – Results and next challenge announcement
If you have any questions, problems, concerns, ideas, or just want to drop us all a line, please use the message the challenge admin feature, which you can find in the r/loseit sidebar or by clicking here. Responding to this thread is great, but ultimately if you want to make sure all of us read it, the message the challenge admin feature is the way to go.
Please also note that we are not the r/loseit moderators. We’re volunteers and everyday users who run a specific aspect of one of the many interactive community elements of r/loseit. If you have questions about r/loseit that aren’t specific to the challenge, please take a look at the sidebar.
submitted by /u/halestorm101312